1211 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 312, Washington, DC 20036
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers MUST complete the online Public Health Passenger Form , print and present it upon arrival. Travelers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 PCR test result taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The certificate must be in Arabic, French or English.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russian Fed., Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA and some other for maximum stay of 90 days; for Nationals of Singapore for a stay of 30 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business||25.00||Single||Up to 90 days|
|Tourist/Business||37.00||Double||Up to 90 days|
|Short Stay/Tourist||20.00||3 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 29, 2021