2730 34th Place NW, Washington, DC 20007
Drop off: Mon to Fri 9:30 am – 3 pm
Pick up: Mon to Fri 2 – 4 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated or present negative Covid-19 test result issued at least 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Test accepted are RT-PCR, GeneXpert and NAAT. For up to date information, click on this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- VISA APPLICATION. Submit details in the link here before applying to the Nepal Consular office at Washington DC.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL is available for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Haiti, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kenya, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, UK, USA, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- TRANSIT VISA. A 24 hours transit visa can be obtained on arrival. Must have a valid passport and an onward travel ticket. To ease the arrival process, please fill the Visa on Arrival Form before departure. Present receipt/email response at the point of entry.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist||125.00||Multiple||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022