37 Observatory Circle NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 test result taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. This does not apply to passengers younger than 2 years. The test accepted are: antigen, LAMP, PCR, and RT-PCR tests. More details can be found here
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Australia.
- NEW ZEALAND ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORITY (NZeTA). Nationals of Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK/British National Overseas, and US MUST have obtained NZeTA prior to boarding. Without valid NZeTA travelers will not be allowed to board. NZeTA is a multiple-entry visa valid for 2 years. Other nationals, click on the following link to check the Visa Eligibility
- VALID NZeTA. Nationals with a valid NZeTA and/or a Visitor visa are required to apply for entry permission on arrival. Travelers can stay for a maximum of 3 months; nationals of UK/British National Overseas can stay up to 6 months.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Police clearance report||✔|
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|15 to 30 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority||47.00||Multiple||2 years|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 12, 2022