1627 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must present to the airline and upon arrival a medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 test result. The test must be taken at most 96 hours before arrival.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Dominican Rep., Ghana, Indonesia, Jamaica, Mauritius, Philippines, Uganda, and some other countries; and no visa required with a residence or a re-entry permit issued by Australia, Canada, Schengen countries, UK, USA and some other countries. For more information please contact the GC Visa office.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Bolivia, Colombia, Dominican Rep., Ghana, Indonesia, Malawi, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe and some others for a stay of a maximum of 30 days.
- All visitors are required to purchase a Tourist Card for $10 at the port of entry.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 12, 2022