2129 Wyoming Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9 – 5 pm
|Phone:||(202) 667- 0501||Website|
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS have been lifted.
- APPLY IN PERSON. The visa application must be submitted in person at the Macedonia Embassy. Please call the Embassy to schedule an appointment.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Argentina and Peru if traveling as a tourist.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
|*Notarized invitation letter||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Notarized copy of legal residency in the US||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 12, 2022