2535 Belmont Road NW, Washington, DC 20008
|Phone:||(202) 387-1980, ext. 1||Website|
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at least 72 hours before arrival. Travelers must register online before departure at Oman Airport Registration and complete the “Travel Registration Form.” Also passengers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated. This does not apply to passengers younger than 18 years.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA required for nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
- E-Visa is available and must be obtained before departure. Passengers must have a printed e-visa confirmation.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||e-Visa|
|Complete online application||✔|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|4 business days||e-Visa|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 12, 2022