3517 International Court NW, Washington, DC 20008
Drop off: Mon to Fri 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Pick up: Mon to Fri 3 – 4:30 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Travelers are subject to a Covid-19 rapid antigen test upon arrival and could be subject to quarantine. They also must download the Pass Track App before boarding and submit their personal details or register at Pass Track Pakistan and print the confirmation. Some of the information above does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Embassy of Pakistan in Washington DC can only process visa applications from the residents of the Bahamas, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington DC. Visit this website Embassy of Pakistan to learn more about their consular jurisdiction.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- The Government of Pakistan has stopped issuing manual visas as of February 1, 2021.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Tonga and Trinidad and Tobago.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL (Regular Tourist Visa, Business Visa, Missionary Visa, and other types of visas) MUST be applied online. Travelers must have a printed copy of the approved Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) to obtain Visa on Arrival (VOA). This applies to nationals of Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, UK, USA, Zambia, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- REGULAR APPLICATION PROCESS. Nationals of India are NOT eligible to apply for online visa. They can only apply for manual visa.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||e-Visa|
|Complete online application||✔|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|*Notarized invitation letter||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
* Invitation Letter (Sponsor Letter) has to be on affidavit and the host’s CNIC/Passport copy needs to be notarized from Pakistan (Original).
* Review the required visa processing fees as applicable in respect to different countries.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type||Citizenship|
|3 to 4 weeks||e-Visa||US Nationals|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Visit/Tourist/Family Visit US Nationals||160.00||Single||30 days|
|Tourist/Meetings & Conference Depending on nationality||0.00||Single|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: June 8, 2022