1701 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 300,
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). All travelers must provide valid proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, with final dose received at least 14 days prior to arrival in Palau. Vaccine record must clearly show date(s) and number of dose(s) received as well as vaccine brand that is either US FDA or WHO approved or authorized for COVID-19.
- Passport must have 6 months validity from the date of expiration and at least two (2) blank visa pages. Travelers must have proof of return tickets.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Marshall Islands, Micronesia, and the USA for a maximum stay of 1 year; for nationals of Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, UK, and few other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Russian Fed. for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of any country for a maximum stay of 30 days. This does not apply to nationals of Bangladesh and Myanmar.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|Letter of employment||✔|
|*Cover letter from applicant||✔||✔|
|Birth certificate; marriage certificate (where applicable)||✔|
|Copy of appointment letter||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Enclose a pre-paid return envelope|
the GC Visa office will provide.
The cover letter should be addressed to the ‘Chief Immigration Officer’ with the applicant’s return address, phone number, fax number, and email address. Also, it must outline the purpose of the visit, the proposed date of entry, and the duration of the visit.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 4 weeks||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cashier's Check, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: July 20, 2021