As per Papua New Guinea government’s discretion, VISA ON ARRIVAL is suspended until further notice. Please contact the GC Visa office for more information.
1825 K Street NW, Suite 1010, Washington, DC 20006
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9 am – 12 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted. For up to date information, click on this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) month validity and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL at Port Moresby (POM) is available for nationals of Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Finland, France, German, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 60 days; for nationals of Australia traveling as tourists for a maximum stay of 30 days. Passengers must have a return/onward ticket.
- E-Visa is available and must be obtained before departure.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US||e-Visa|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Completed and signed supplementary health form - Corona virus||✔||✔||✔|
* Travel for religious or volunteer work requires approval from the Immigration Department in Port Moresby – Your sponsoring organization in Papua New Guinea must obtain this approval.
Forms and Links
Application form Health form – Ebola Health form – Corona virus
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 to 7 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022