2 Wisconsin Circle, Suite 202, Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9 am – 5 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 test result at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Test accepted are LAMP or NAAT or RT-PCR. Travelers must have an International Medical Insurance with coverage of Covid-19. They also must complete a “Traveler’s Health Information” at most 24 hours before departure.
- APPLY IN PERSON. To apply for visas, it is mandatory that applicant must appear in person at the Embassy. Please email: [email protected] for appointment.
- Passport must have at least six (6) month validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UK, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Dominican Rep. for a maximum stay of 60 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the USA arriving at Asunción (ASU) airport. Travelers can obtain a multiple entry visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- VISA VALIDITY starts on the day of the first entry in Paraquay and must be used within 6 months from the day of issuance.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Malaria vaccination is advised (optional)||✔|
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|4 to 5 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business/Tourist||160.00||Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Visa on Arrival Australia||135.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Visa on Arrival Canada||150.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Visa on Arrival US Nationals||160.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Visa on Arrival New Zealand||140.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 16, 2022