1225 23rd Street NW, Washington, DC 20037
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 8:30 am – 1 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted.
- APPLY IN PERSON. Any national requiring a tourist visa must obtain an appointment and appear in person. Please contact the GC Visa office to make the appointment.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, and Mexico for a maximum stay of 183 days; for nationals of Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Canada, Jamaica, Japan, Philippines, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Trinidad & Tobago, UK and USA traveling as a tourist for a maximum stay of 183 days; for nationals of Costa Rica traveling as a tourist for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Dominican Rep. traveling as a tourist for a maximum stay of 60 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of India with a 6 months valid visa issued by the USA and other countries for a maximum stay of 180 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Police clearance report||✔|
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Copy of driver's license||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Note: Nationals who require a Tourist Visa must provide any ONE of these documents legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Peru: Hotel reservation, Tour package booking, or Invitation letter.
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist||30.00||Single||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022