1603 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036
Drop off: Mon to Fri 9 am – 3 pm
Pick up: Mon to Fri 3 – 4 pm
Passport section phone: (202) 467-9325
Legalization section phone: (202) 467-9319
|Phone:||(202) 467-9324 Visa sect.||Website|
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must present negative RT-PCR test result taken within 24 hours of departure from their country of origin or present a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated at least 15 days before departure from the first embarkation point. Without this documentation, travelers are subject to a rapid antigen test upon arrival. Also, travelers must present the “One Health Pass/ARRIVAL CARD.” To get the card, register on this link at most 3 days before arrival. For up to date information, click on this link.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Embassy of Philippine in Washington, DC has jurisdiction. It serves the following states: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Haiti, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kenya, Mexico, Mauritius, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- APPLY VISA. Most nationals require a visa if staying over 30 days. For instructions on how to apply for a Philippine visa – email [email protected]
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Letter of employment||✔||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
|Copy of Covid-19 vaccinations (completed double doses)||✔||✔|
|Enclose a pre-paid return envelope|
the GC Visa office will provide.
Note: For return envelope – DO NOT use FedEx. Use USPS without requiring a “signature to receive.”
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business with Visa agreement||30.00||Single||3 months|
|Tourist/Business with Visa agreement||60.00||Multiple||6 months|
|Tourist/Business with Visa agreement||90.00||Multiple||12 months|
|Tourist/Business without Visa agreement||40.00||Single||3 months|
|Tourist/Business without Visa agreement||80.00||Multiple||6 months|
|Tourist/Business without Visa agreement||120.00||Multiple||12 months|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022