1603 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036
Drop off: Mon to Fri 9 am – 3 pm
Pick up: Mon to Fri 3 – 4 pm
Passport section phone: (202) 467-9325
Legalization section phone: (202) 467-9319
|Phone:||(202) 467-9324 Visa sect.||Website|
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must present negative RT-PCR test result taken within 48 hours of departure from their country of origin. Travelers must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated at least 15 days before departure from the first embarkation point. Travelers must present the “One Health Pass Registration.” Click on this link to register. The registration will generate a QR which must be presented upon arrival.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Embassy of Philippine in Washington, DC has jurisdiction. It serves the following states: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Haiti, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kenya, Mexico, Mauritius, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- Most nationals require a visa if staying over 30 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|*Completed and signed application form||✔|
|*Passport size photo – one (1) photo||✔||✔|
|Letter of employment||✔||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|*Travel health insurance|
Travel insurance includes coverage on Covid-19 medical expenses with minimum of $35,000
|Copy of Covid-19 vaccinations (completed double dozes)||✔|
|Enclose a pre-paid return envelope|
the GC Visa office will provide.
* Application MUST be notarized if sent by mail.
* Passport photo requirements: No glasses. Name and signature should be written on the front left side of the photo.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business with Visa agreement||30.00||Single||3 months|
|Tourist/Business with Visa agreement||60.00||Multiple||6 months|
|Tourist/Business with Visa agreement||90.00||Multiple||12 months|
|Tourist/Business without Visa agreement||40.00||Single||3 months|
|Tourist/Business without Visa agreement||80.00||Multiple||6 months|
|Tourist/Business without Visa agreement||120.00||Multiple||12 months|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 16, 2022