2555 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20037
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival. The test result must be issued by a testing center approved by the local government. Travelers are subject to home quarantine or quarantine in a hotel for 7 days. Click here for details information.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Dominican Rep., Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and some other countries for traveling as tourists for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, UK, USA, Venezuela, and some other countries for traveling as tourists for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of India, Mauritius, Rwanda, and some other countries for traveling as tourists for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION (ETA) must be applied online prior to the travel. This ETA is available for nationals who hold a valid residence permit or visit visa to either Schengen countries, Australia, Canada, UK, USA or New Zealand.
- QATAR-OMAN JOINT VISA is issued upon arrival for a maximum stay of 30 days. Eligibility
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Copy of passport vital information page (2 copies)||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|4 business days||e-Visa|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business US Nationals||56.00||Single||1 month|
|Business / Tourist||160.00||Multiple||1 to 10 years|
|e-Visa Non-US Nationals||41.78||Single||30 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 16, 2022