1607 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION: The Romanian Embassy in Washington DC has consular jurisdiction and only receives requests from some US States. Consular Jurisdiction.
- APPLY IN PERSON. All applicants are required to apply and pick up the visa in person. To arrange transport, please contact the GC Visa office.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Finland, France, Germany, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, Trinidad & Tobago, USA, UK, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- NO VISA is required for any nationals with a valid stay permit in an EU country or Schengen visa.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Complete online application||✔|
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔|
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business (Short-stay)||69.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Tourist/Business (Long-stay)||139.00||Single/Double/Multiple||180 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022