2233 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Suite #410, Washington, DC 20007
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 10 am – 1 pm
|Phone:||(202) 332-0333 ext: 203/4||Website|
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 48 hours before arrival.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Serbian consular office can only provide services to the following US states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity after the intended date of departure from Serbia, with at least two (2) consecutive blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Albania, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, and some other country for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of China, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Russian Fed. and some other countries for a maximum stay of 30 days. Travelers need to have return/onward tickets and sufficient funds to cover their stay and provide proof of the purpose of the trip.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for USA Resident cardholders for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Note: If the visa application request is sent by mail, it should contain two (2) money orders: one is in the amount of $95 and the other one is in the amount of $2 dollars. The visa application fee is non- refundable. If the visa is not approved the applicant will be refunded only the amount of $2.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 4 weeks||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Visa C (short-term visa)||95.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Visa D (Long Term Visa)||49.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 6 months|
|Mailing /Handling fee||2.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 3, 2021