3501 International Place NW, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9 am – 1 pm and 2 – 5:30 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers entering or transiting through Singapore must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result taken at most 72 hours before departure. The test result must be in English and must include the date the test was taken, and a minimum of 2 personal identifiers (name and either date of birth or passport number) as stated in the passport.
- APPLY IN PERSON. An appointment is required for visas and authentications. Please contact the embassy by phone or e-mail [email protected]
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Korea, Switzerland, UK/British Overseas territories citizens, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days. Visa eligibility
- E-Visa is available and must be obtained before departure.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||e-Visa|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|Letter of employment||✔|
|*Cover letter from applicant||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 5 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 16, 2022