Solomon Islands Permanent Mission to the United Nations
685 Third Avenue, Suite #1105, New York, NY 10017
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must provide details of their international travel history for the period of 14 days prior to arrival in Salomon Islands. Also they must present a completed Travel’s Public Health Declaration Card and provide full details of their place of stay, travel itinerary, and current personal contact.
- NO EMBASSIES OR CONSULATE OFFICES IN THE US. Visa approval will be applied directly to the Director of Immigration in the Solomon Islands.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and other Schengen countries.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Dominican Rep., New Zealand, Singapore, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, the USA, and a few other countries for a maximum stay of 3 months.
- REQUIRE PRIOR APPROVAL. Nationals of Afghanistan, Botswana, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Nigeria, So Africa, Tanzania, and some other countries require prior approval from the Director of Immigration before entering the Solomon Islands:
Director of Immigration.
Department of Commerce, Industries, and Employment.
P O Box G26. Honiara, Solomon Islands.
Email: [email protected]
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
Forms and Links
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 4, 2021