1015 31st Street NW, Suite #300, Washington, DC 20007
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 10 am – 1:30 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated or a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival. For up to date information, click on this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- Passport should not have an Israeli visa or immigration stamp.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Botswana, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
* Letter of Invitation must be addressed to the Embassy of South Sudan, explaining the purpose of your travel.
Note: For some nationalities, the visa fee will be charged according to the principal of reciprocity (meaning that the South Sudanese Embassy will charge the same amount that particular country is charging South Sudanese nationals).
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 to 8 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
|Business/Tourist US Nationals and Green Card holders||160.00||Single|
|Business/Tourist European Nationals||100.00||Single|
|Business/Tourist Africans and Asians||50.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 14, 2022