1233 20th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a printed negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Travelers must complete a “Health Declaration form” and present it upon arrival. They may subject to a Covid-19 PCR test upon arrival and may subject to quarantine for 14 days. This does not apply to travelers with a Covid-19 vaccination certificate in English showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before departure.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION (ETA) is available and must be obtained before departure.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|2 to 4 business days||ETA (Tourist)|
|1 to 14 business days||ETA (Business)|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card, Online Payment,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist US Nationals||35.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Business||40.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Return Service (Mail) - Extra||20.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 16, 2022