2210 Massachusetts Avenue, Washington, DC 20008
Drop off: Mon to Fri 10 am – 2 pm
Pick up: Mon to Fri 2 – 4 pm.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers, who have been in South Africa, Netherlands or United Kingdom in the past 14 days, are not allowed to enter. Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 96 hours before arrival. The test result must have a barcode, a stamp, a signature or a QR code.
- Passport should not have an Israeli visa or immigration stamp.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Kenya.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔||✔|
|Visa approval number from the Sudan Ministry of Foreign Affairs in North Sudan||✔||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of ID of person signing the invitation letter||✔||✔|
|Letter of employment (Business visa only)|
Visa Office will provide this for GC employees.
|Copy of hotel reservation (Tourist visa)||✔||✔|
|Notarized letter of support (Business only)||✔||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Yellow fever and Cholera vaccination certificate||✔||✔|
|Enclose a pre-paid return envelope|
the GC Visa office will provide.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|4 to 6 weeks||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 5, 2021