1005 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20037
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated or a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure or a negative Covid-19 rapid antigen test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. For up to date information, click on this link.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan for a maximum stay between 30 to 90 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, Spain, USA, UK/British Overseas and some other countries for a maximum stay of 45 days.
- VISITOR VISA REQUIRED for a stay of more than 45 days.
- E-visa is available for some countries. List of countries
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|7 to 15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: February 13, 2023