4201 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at least 7 days before arrival and are subject to isolation for 14 days.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and must have two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for the nationals of Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, some other Schengen countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL. Any national can obtain this visa at the port of entry for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL WITH PRIOR AUTHORIZATION. Travelers must have a “Visa Application Authorization” issued by the Timor-Leste Immigration Department which can be applied through the Embassy and valid for 30 to 90 days.
- TRANSIT VISA can be obtained on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 days. Must have a valid passport with at least one blank visa page, an onward ticket, hotel confirmation, and sufficient funds equivalent to USD 100 when entering the country plus USD 50 for each day expected to stay in the country.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔||✔|
|Evidence of finances to cover expenses for 30 days to be provided on arrival||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Visa on Arrival||30.00||Single||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 16, 2022