1708 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036
AIRPORT IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Botswana, Canada, Ghana, Hong Kong, Jamaica, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Singapore, UK, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and some other countries.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Spain, South Africa, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Certified copy of the host ID||✔|
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔|
|Notarized copy of legal residency in the US||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|7 to 10 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 10, 2021