1515 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20005
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must complete a “Health Declaration Form” This document will generate 2 documents which must be signed, printed and presented prior to boarding and to immigration upon arrival. Also, they must have a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must have a QR code or be issued by a Ministry of Health and must be in Arabic, English , or French.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, China (traveling as a tourist), Costa Rica, Finland, France, Germany, India, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russian Fed., Spain, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Greece for a maximum stay of 1 month; for nationals of Canada, Germany, and the USA for a maximum stay of 4 months.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Enclose a pre-paid return envelope|
the GC Visa office will provide.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|20 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 10, 2021