2207 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
RECONSIDER TRAVEL TO TURKMENISTAN.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. They have to complete the “Public Health Passenger Locator Form.” Travelers are subject to a Covid-19 PCR test upon arrival and quarantine for 21 days.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL can be obtained at the port of entry in Ashgabat. Must provide a valid passport and an original/photocopy of the valid letter of invitation certified by the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔||✔|
|*Notarized invitation letter||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Copy of driver's license||✔||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Tourist agency travel confirmation (Tourist visa)||✔||✔|
* Letter of invitation, either for Tourist or Business purposes, must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign affairs in Ashgabat.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|7- 10 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business (Expedited)||95.00||Single||1 month|
|Tourist/Business (Expedited)||135.00||Multiple||1 month|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 16, 2022