Please note! The Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Washington DC does not process or issue any visas. A visa or travel authorization should be obtained from the country. The process can be done through your host/invitee, the hotel that you are going to stay, or you can apply online from the Emirates airline website. Contact the GC visa office for more information.
3522 International Court NW, #100, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers entering or transiting through Dubai (DXB) must have a printed negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 48 hours before departure of the last direct flight to United Arab Emirates. The test result must be issued by an approved laboratory by the departure country. The test certificate must also have a QR code. Travelers are subject to medical screening, and must download and register at “the Covid-19 DXB Smart App” before departure or upon arrival. This does not apply to travelers younger than 12 years old.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russian Fed., Spain, Switzerland, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Mexico for a maximum stay of 180 days.
- Visa Upon Arrival: Visas are available upon arrival to UAE airports. This includes those who hold visas in their passports or entry stamps from other countries and visa is valid for a one (1) month stay in the UAE. If you plan to stay longer, you may contact the local immigration office while you are in the UAE and request an extension.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Japan, Mauritius, Singapore, UK, USA, and some other countries for a stay up to 30 days. Most nationals must have prior travel authorization from the host, hotel, or airlines (Emirates), present a valid passport, and confirmed round-trip airline ticket. Check the following link for Visa eligibility.
- Indian citizens holding regular passports with U.S. visas, green cards, U.K Resident Permits, or EU resident permits are allowed to receive entry visa upon arrival to UAE valid for 14 days and can be extended only once for a similar period. The Indian Passport, U.S. visa, the green card, the U.K Resident Permit and the EU resident permit must be valid for at least six months.
- Most nationals can also obtain an e-visa before traveling.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Proof of legal residency in the US (original & copy)||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 business days||e-Visa|
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business||165.00||Single||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: April 28, 2022