3100 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers entering or transiting through United Kingdom must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 3 days before departure of the last direct flight to the United Kingdom. The test must have traveler’s details match those stated in the passport and include the contact details of the issuing laboratory. Travelers must also complete “Public Health Passengers Locator form” and must present it at check-in and to immigration upon arrival.
- VISA APPLICATION. To apply for a visa, travelers MUST complete the application and pay the visa fee online (contact us for assistance), and bring all requirements for processing to the GC Visa office. The processing time stated below starts after your biometric appointment. Please notify the GC Visa office at least 2 months before your travel date to avoid any extra charges.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining beyond stay and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Portugal, Spain, Singapore, Trinidad & Tobago, USA, Uruguay, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 6 months.
- Find out what type of visa you need. Visa Eligibility
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Complete online application||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 4 weeks||Regular|
|7 to 10 business days||Express Service|
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Visit/Short-term||136.00||Single/Multiple||Up to 6 months|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 8, 2022