1913 I Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Nationals and residents are subject to self-isolation for 7 days and Medical screening. A completed “Declaracion de Salud“ must be presented upon arrival or can be submitted online before departure.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Embassy of Uruguay in Washington DC has consular jurisdiction and only receives requests from some US States.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, Spain, South Africa, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 11, 2022