1746 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20036
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9 am – 12 pm
|Phone:||(202) 887-5300 (ext. 1)||Website|
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure of the flight to Uzbekistan.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The embassy in Washington DC only processes visa applications for residents of the states listed on the consular list consular jurisdiction.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity remaining beyond stay and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- E-Visa is available for most nationals.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, UK, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 30 days; for nationals of China and Hong Kong for a maximum stay up to 7 days.
- TRANSIT WITHOUT VISA (TWOV) for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Philippines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK, USA, and some other countries with a confirmed onward ticket by Uzbekistan Airways to a third country within 5 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US||e-Visa|
|Complete online application||✔||✔||✔|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos||✔||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔||✔|
|Visa support letter from Uzbekistan Tourist Agency (Tourist Visa)||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)||✔||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 to 15 business days||Regular|
|5 to 7 business days||Rush|
|2 business days||e-Visa|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|e-Visa||20.00||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 11, 2021