THE EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON DC IS NOT ISSUING ANY TOURIST VISA AT THIS TIME
2319 Wyoming Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: Mon to Thurs 10 am – 1 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted.
- PASSPORT WITH ISRAEL VISA/STAMPS. Visitors holding such passports will be refused entry.
- PRIOR APPROVAL for visa is required from Yemeni authorities.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Letter of employment (Business visa only)|
Visa Office will provide this for GC employees.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Indicating that the petitioner does not have any infectious/contagious decease.
*Invitation letter issued by Department of Immigration of the Republic of Yemen.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 to 15 business days||Regular|
|2 to 4 business days||Express Service|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022