The KAZA UNIVISA allows tourists to obtain one visa to visit Zimbabwe and Zambia countries multiple times. The visa is valid for up to 30 days as long as the holder remains within Zambia and Zimbabwe. It also covers those who visit Botswana for day-trips through Kazungula Borders. It costs USD 50.
This visa is available online (e-visa) and can currently also be obtained at the following ports of entry in Zambia and Zimbabwe.
|Kenneth Kaunda International Airport||Harare International Airport|
|Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport||Victoria Falls International Airport|
|Victoria Falls Border||Victoria Falls Border|
|Kazungula Border||Kazungula Border|
2200 R Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
Drop off: Mon to Wed 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Pick up: Mon to Thur 3 – 4 pm, Fri 12 – 1:30 pm/4 – 5 pm (Summer)
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated or a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. For up to date information, click on this link.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least three (3) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED – nationals of Australia, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, United Kingdom, USA, Zimbabwe and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days as a tourist and stay of 30 days on business.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL OR THROUGH THE CONSULATE – nationals of Argentina, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ghana, Haiti, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Puerto Rico, Russia Fed., Rwanda, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Venezuela and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days as a tourist and stay of 30 days on business.
- Visa Needed Prior to Travel: nationals of Bangladesh, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Lebanon, Liberia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sri-Lanka and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days as a tourist and stay of 30 days on business.
- E-VISA is available and must be obtained before departure at Zambia Immigration e-Service.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔||✔|
* Sign on the back of each photograph
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 5 business days||e-Visa|
|5 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|KAZA Univisa||50.00||Multiple||30 days|
|Expedited Visa fee (same day service)||50.00|
|Expedited Visa fee (next day service)||40.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: February 13, 2023