The KAZA UNIVISA allows tourists to obtain one visa to visit Zimbabwe and Zambia countries multiple times. The visa is valid for up to 30 days as long as the holder remains within Zambia and Zimbabwe. It also covers those who visit Botswana for day-trips through Kazungula Borders. It costs USD 50.
This visa is available online (e-visa) and can currently also be obtained at the following ports of entry in Zambia and Zimbabwe.
|Kenneth Kaunda International Airport||Harare International Airport|
|Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport||Victoria Falls International Airport|
|Victoria Falls Border||Victoria Falls Border|
|Kazungula Border||Kazungula Border|
1608 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009
Consular hours: Mon to Thurs 9 am – 3 pm / No service on Friday
The Embassy of Zimbabwe in Washington DC DOES NOT process visas.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated or must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued within 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. For up to date information, please click this link
- Non-US nationals traveling to Zimbabwe from South Africa MUST apply for a transit visa for South Africa.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED. Nationals of Botswana, Ghana, Jamaica, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Singapore, South Africa, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, Zambia, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 3 months.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL. Nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Rwanda, Russia Fed., Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 3 months as a tourist and stay of 30 days on business. For transit visa on arrival maximum stay up to 3 days.
- E-VISA ONLY – Category C: VISAS REQUIRE PRIOR APPROVAL FROM ZIMBABWE for nationals of Afghanistan, India, Jordan, Nigeria, Philippines and some other countries.
- E-VISA is available and must be obtained before departure at Zimbabwe e-Visa.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||e-Visa|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔|
* If staying at a private residence, must include the host’s letter of invitation and proof of residency (water/electric bill).
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|2 to 3 business days||e-Visa|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|KAZA Visa||50.00||Multiple||30 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 1, 2022