The General Conference Visa/Passport Office is part of the Treasury Department of Seventh-day Adventist Church World Headquarters. We provide services to employees of General Conference, internal organizations, and other Seventh-day Adventist institutions and Adventist ministries.
Recommendations to all the international travelers
- Check/contact us to confirm if you require a Visa to travel.
- You must have a valid Passport with more than six (6) months validity and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- Check the Covid-19 requirements with GC Visa/Passport office or the embassies.
- Check the travel warnings and alerts from the US State Department.
- Check the vaccination requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – GC employees, please contact Pam Ingram-Clay, at 301-680-6704, for more information.
- Prior to any international travels, US citizens must enroll and enter their travel information into the US State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) for assistance in an emergency.
- Notify your credit card company prior to your travel to avoid denial of charges. (Not all countries accept credit cards).
- Carry extra cash for border visa expenses and for everyday expenses.
This office offers the following services:
- US Passport renewals
- Advice on the new US Passport process.
- Assist with the visa applications and submission to most embassies in Washington DC. Our website is constantly updated with new information about embassy regulations and visa requirements.
- Authentication/Apostille of legal documents.
- Notary service.
- Passport Photos.
- Monday thru Thursday, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Visa Office Service Fee *(Effective September 1, 2022)
- $125 – For GC in-house employees.
- $150 – For External staff/Institutions.