2100 S Street NW
Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Regulations related to Covid-19 have been lifted. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have at least one (1) year validity beyond the completion of a trip and must have at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela, and UK and some other Countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for USA nationals for a maximum stay of one (1) year with a valid passport.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals holding US Permanent Residence or US Multiple Visa for a maximum stay up to 90 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL. Travelers with a letter issued by the Albania Ministry of Interior confirming that a visa has been approved before departure can obtain a visa on arrival.
- E-VISA. Travelers can obtained an e-visa before departure at e-visa link. A printed e-visa confirmation must be presented when arriving.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 business days||Regular|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 16, 2022