1601 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Covid-19 entry regulations have been lifted.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and has two (2) blank visa pages.
- ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORITY (ETA) is available for nationals of Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK/British Overseas Citizens, USA and some other countries. Click this link to access complete list of ETA eligible countries. The Australian ETA App is free and can be downloaded via the Apple Store (Apple) or Google Play store (Android).
- OTHER VISA APPLICATION PLATFORM. Visitor visa (e600), Visitor visa subclass 600 (Business/Tourist stream) or eVisitor (651) are available for other nationalities. Application & payment should be filed online.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US||e-Visa|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Completed ETA information form||✔|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copies of all the pages of your valid passport||✔||✔|
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔||✔||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Copy of proof of legal residency in the US||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|2 to 3 business days||ETA|
|3 to 4 weeks||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 1, 2022