1736 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure of the last direct flight to Chile. They must have travel insurance to cover Covid-19 expenses, with a minimum coverage of USD30.000. A “SAG affidavit (Declaracion Jurada) must be completed at most 48 hours before departure, complete at: www.sagingresoachile.cl Passengers with a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival are subject to quarantine for 5 days at their own expense. Affidavit and hotel reservation can be done at C19 Health Passport website. This does not apply to passengers younger than 2 years. For the most up to date information, please click this link.
- APPLY IN PERSON. Applicants must submit their visa application in person.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Russian Fed., Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay up to 90 days. For Nationals of Macao (SAR China), Malaysia, and Singapore for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- E-VISA for nationals of Australia can be obtained before departure.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Complete online application||✔|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Cover letter (Tourist Visa)|
Stating the purpose and duration of visit (Tourist Visa)
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Indicating that the petitioner does not have any infectious/contagious decease.
Forms and Links
Application Form Online Application (Chile)
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
|Visa fee vary according to nationality||0.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: July 19, 2022