1724 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 96 hours before departure. Also, they could be subject to a Covid-19 PCR test within 24 hours after arrival and quarantine for 14 days at their own expense.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Embassy of Colombia has consular jurisdiction. We can only process the visa applications from States that are part of the Washington DC jurisdiction.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least three (3) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, Switzerland, Trinidad& Tobago, UK, USA, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- Other nationalities MUST use the following link Visa eligibility to confirm the visa requirements.
- E-VISA can be obtained before departure. Passengers must have a printed e-visa confirmation.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||e-Visa|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|Copy of previous visa|
Passport visa page with previous visa stamp.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Police clearance report||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
* All documents from abroad must have apostille or legalization and official translation into Spanish when it is not in this language. The official translation must be legalized or apostilled according to the case. (Not required for the Bank Statement).
* Visa fee must be paid online.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
|Second payment (If visa is granted) - Tourist Visa||82.00|
|Second payment (If visa is granted) - Business Visa||245.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 19, 2021