2343 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR or rapid antigen test taken at most 48 hours before arrival (the rapid antigen test must be listed in European Commission Health Security) or Covid-19 vaccination Certificate or a Covid-19 recovery certificate issued at least 11 days and at most 180 days before arrival. This does not apply to minors younger than 12 years accompanied by their parents or legal guardian.
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Croatian Embassy in Washington DC can only process visas from the residents of the following jurisdiction: Alabama, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia; American Samoa, Guam, Howland, Jarvis and Baker Islands, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Midway Islands, Navassa, Palmyra, Wake Island, Micronesia (Federal States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau); Panama, Mexico.
- APPLY IN PERSON. The visa application should be submitted in person. Visa application shall be submitted no sooner than three months prior to the date of the intended trip.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK/British Overseas Citizens, USA, Venezuela and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- NO VISA required for nationals with a valid Schengen visa for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Complete online application||✔|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy in Washington DC. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 to 15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business/Tourist||60.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: January 24, 2022