2211 R Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a Cyprus Flight Pass at most 24 hours before departure. Pass can be obtained at this link. Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result taken at most 72 hours before departure and could be subject to a Covid-19 test and quarantine upon arrival at their own expense. This does not apply to travelers younger than 12 years. For up to date information, please click this link
- APPLY IN PERSON. Call the Consular office for an appointment.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK/British Overseas, USA, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals with a valid double or multiple entry “C” visa issued by Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, or with a Schengen visa for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Letter of employment||✔|
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Notarized copy of legal residency in the US||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|3 to 4 weeks||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cashier's Check, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business/Tourist Non-US Nationals||45.00||Single||Up to 90 days|
|Business/Tourist Non-US Nationals||136.00||Double/Multiple||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 1, 2022