1708 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009
Consular hours: Mon to Thurs 9 am – 2 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival also they could be subject to a Covid-19 rapid antigen test upon arrival and quarantine for 7 days at their own expense. This does not apply to travelers younger than 6 years.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Uganda.
- TRANSIT WITHOUT VISA (TWOV) for passengers with a confirmed onward ticket for a flight to a third country within 72 hours. Must have documents required for the next destination. Arrangements must be made by carrier for hotel accommodations and transportation to/from the hotel.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Yellow fever certificate||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: February 28, 2022