1824 R Street NW, Washington, DC 20009
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 10 am – 2 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on June 15 2022. For up to date COVID 19 regulation information, please click this link
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Embassy of Georgia in Washington DC has consular jurisdiction and can only process visas for the following territories: Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Republic of Haiti, Grenada, Commonwealth of the Bahamas
- APPLY IN PERSON. To set an appointment, please click the “Schedule Visit” button on the following link Consular services
- Passport must have at least six(6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK/British Overseas, USA, and some other countries, for a maximum stay of one (1) year. Visa exemption list
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US||e-Visa|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|*Notarized invitation letter||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Travel health insurance||✔||✔|
* Business Visa ONLY: Letter of Invitation MUST be presented in the form that the Embassy has provided and must be notarized by the Notary Chamber of Georgia. For more information, contact the GC Visa office or go to Invitation Letter Specifications.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 business days||e-Visa|
|5 to 15 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|e-Visa||20.00||Up to 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 23, 2022