2112 Leroy Place NW, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9:30 am – 1 pm & 2 – 5 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation or present a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated. For up to date information, click on this link
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and some other countries; for nationals of Singapore for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- Currently, there is no in-person service. Only E-visas are available, please click this link. Travelers must have a printed e-visa confirmation.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|2 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Credit Card,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business||160.00||Single/Double/Multiple||Up to 3 years|
|Tourist/Business (Rush)||320.00||Multiple||3 years|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: November 16, 2022