2940 Tiden Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9:30 am – 5 pm
During Ramadan Mon to Fri 10 am – 3 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure or a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were full vaccinated at least 2 weeks before arrival. Travelers may be subject to medical screening and quarantine at a hotel or home-quarantine for up to 14 days. This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for nationals of Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days. Eligibility list
- E-Visa can be obtained before departure, passengers must have a printed e-visa confirmation. e-Visa
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form (2 copies)|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
Forms and Links
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 31, 2021