2360 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington , DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 days before departure from the first embarkation point or have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated. If not in possession with the previous documents they could be subject to Covid-19 PCR test upon arrival. This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and a minimum of two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russian Fed., Tajikistan and some other countries; for nationals of Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA and some other countries for a maximum stay of 60 days. Visa Exempt List.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA) for nationals of Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA and some other countries. VOA can be obtained at Bishkek (FRU) airport for a stay of more than 60 days; for nationals of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Indonesia, Mexico, Philippines, South Africa, Venezuela and some other countries VOA can be obtained at (FRU) airport for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- e-Visa is available for nationals of some countries to apply before departure, for a maximum stay of 60 days. e-Visa eligibility
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US||e-Visa|
|Completed and signed application form||✔|
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔|
|*Authorization letter from Kyrgyzstan||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)||✔|
* The Authorization letter or “visa support letter” must be issued by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic; and received by the traveler before applying for visa at the Embassy. To obtain this letter your host (individual or organization) must contact the Consular Department of the MFA in advance. If you do not have host/inviting party in Kyrgyzstan, you can get this service through travel agencies in Kyrgyzstan.
We strongly advise that you do not confirm your travel arrangements until you receive “visa support letter” for your visa application.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|7 business days||Regular|
|3 business days||Rush|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 11, 2022