2360 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington , DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated. For up to date information, please click this link
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and a minimum of two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russian Fed., Tajikistan and some other countries; for nationals of Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA and some other countries for a maximum stay of 60 days. Visa Exempt List.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA) for nationals of Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA and some other countries. VOA can be obtained at Bishkek (FRU) airport for a stay of more than 60 days; for nationals of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Indonesia, Mexico, Philippines, South Africa, Venezuela and some other countries VOA can be obtained at (FRU) airport for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- e-Visa is available for nationals of some countries to apply before departure, for a maximum stay of 60 days. e-Visa eligibility
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||e-Visa|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|7 business days||Regular|
|3 business days||Rush|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 15, 2022