2622 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 10 am – 12 pm
Schedule an appointment:
Mon to Thurs 2 – 5 pm/Fri 2 – 4 pm
|Phone:||202 234 5860||Website|
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated. For up to date information, please click this link
- CONSULAR JURISDICTION. The Embassy of Lithuania in Washington, DC provides consular service ONLY for the following States: Maryland, South and North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington DC.
- APPLY IN PERSON. To apply for a visa, all applicants are required to appear in person for an interview and finger prints scanning. Please schedule an appointment in advance via e-mail at: [email protected] or by phone (202) 234-5860, ext. 8.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for the nationals of Schengen countries; for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Singapore, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, Venezuela and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days. Visa eligibility
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
Letter should be addressed to the Consulate General of the Embassy or Immigration officer of the country. Must include: applicant's name as in passport, passport number, detailing the reason for traveling, dates, name, address and telephone number of the host.
|Bank statements (last three (3) months)||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of legal residency in the US (original & copy)||✔|
|Insurance confirmation letter (Schengen visa)|
It MUST specify that the insurance is valid for the Schengen area during the entire stay AND must cover repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death.
|Travel health insurance||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|10 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 28, 2022