3505 International Place NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated at least 14 days or 7 months before their arrival to Macao. For up to date information, please click this link
- VISA APPLICATIONS are processed at the Embassy of China.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Brazil, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days; for nationals of Australia, Canada, Chile, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL is available for nationals of any country for a maximum stay of 30 days. This does not apply to nationals of Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam. Visa eligibility
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Copy of valid passport's vital information page||✔|
|Letter of employment (Business visa only)|
Visa Office will provide this for GC employees.
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|5 business days||Regular|
|3 business days||Rush|
|Same day||Super Rush|
Fee per Visa
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business/Tourist (Application Fee + Communication Fee)||50.00||Single/Double/Multiple||14 days|
|Rush Service (Extra)||20.00|
|Super Rush (Extra Fee)||30.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: September 28, 2022