2374 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
Drop off: Mon, Wed, Fri 10 am – 1 pm
Pick up: Mon, Wed, Fri 2 – 4 pm
Latest information on Covid-19 can be checked at this link.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (subject to change). Travelers entering or transiting through Madagascar must have a printed certificate with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at least 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; and are subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test and self-isolation at their own expense upon arrival. This does not apply to passengers younger than 2 years.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least one (1) blank visa page.
- APPLY FOR A TOURIST VISA to attend a conference, convention, workshop, and training, for a short stay up to 90 days.
- Long-Term stay Visa. ( Beyond 90 days) – Visa valid for 30 days transformable and extended to Long-Term Visa.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL for passengers with a confirmed return/onward ticket for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA for holders of confirmed onward tickets for a maximum transit time of 24 hours. Must stay in the international transit area of the airport and have documents required for the next destination.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos|
White background and should be free of shadows, photo is clear and in color, glasses not allowed. Applicant is directly facing camera w/ a neutral expression, eyes are clearly visible.
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔||✔|
|Certificate of police clearance (Mission long term Visa)||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
|Yellow fever certificate||✔||✔|
* It is recommended to get the Cholera, Hepatitis A and Malaria vaccine prior trip.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|7 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Cash, Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Short term||22.13||Single||30 days|
|Tourist/Short Term||27.66||Multiple||60 days|
|Tourist/Conference/Workshop/Training||38.73||Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Business/Short Term||38.73||Multiple||Up to 90 days|
|Business/Long term||41.83||Single||More than 90 days|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 23, 2022