2862 McGill Terrace NW, Washington, DC 20008
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers without a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 48 hours before arrival are subject to a test upon arrival at their own expense. A completed “Declaracion Jurada de Salud” must be presented upon arrival.
- Passport must have at least six (6) month validity beyond the completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Jamaica, Kenya, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 180 days; for nationals of Colombia and Nicaragua for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Ghana, Philippines, and few other countries with a multiple entry visa issued by Australia, Canada, USA, or EU member state. This entry visa must have been used and be valid for a minimum of 6 months on arrival. Passengers must travel as tourists for a maximum stay of 180 days.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals Afghanistan, Haiti, Indonesia, Nigeria, Tanzania, Venezuela, and few other countries with a multiple entry visa issued by Australia, Canada, USA, or EU member state. This entry visa must have been used and be valid for a minimum of 6 months on arrival. Passengers must travel as tourists for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo||✔|
|Copies of all the pages of your valid passport||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Copy of hotel reservation/Evidence of address while staying in the country.||✔|
|Copy of driver's license||✔|
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
* All documents MUST be translated in Spanish.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|Up to 60 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry|
|Money Order No. 1 (Made out to "Servicio National de Migracion" Non-US Nationals||50.00|
|Money Order No. 2 ( Made out to Consulado de Panama)||10.00|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 16, 2022