c/o Permanent Mission of Samoa to the United Nations.
685 Third Avenue, Suite 1102, New York, NY 10017
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a printed Covid-19 vaccination certificate if they received the vaccine at least 2 weeks before departure. Vaccine accepted are AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, and Pfizer-BioNTech.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and must have at least one (1) blank visa page.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Fed., and Spain for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL. Passengers can obtain an entry (or transit) permit for a maximum stay of 60 days. Must have return/onward tickets.
- YELLOW FEVER vaccination required if arriving within 6 days after leaving or transiting countries with risk of yellow fever transmission.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
Forms and Links
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 3, 2021