4201 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite #400, Washington, DC 20008
EXERCISE NORMAL PRECAUTIONS
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must send an entry request email at most 5 days before departure to [email protected] They must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Travelers must have a confirmed accommodation booking for at least 7 days at a registered SHATA accommodation and a health insurance to cover Covid-19 expenses. They also are subject to quarantine for 7 days.
- Passport must have six (6) months validity beyond the completion of a trip and two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Jamaica, Japan, Trinidad & Tobago, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 6 months; for Russia Fed. for a maximum stay of 90 days; for the Philippines traveling as tourists can stay up to 30 days; for Haiti with a visa issued by Canada, USA, or a Schengen country member for a maximum stay of 6 months.
- VISA ON ARRIVAL with tourist card obtained at the port of entry is available for nationals of Bolivia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK/British Overseas, USA, Venezuela, and some other countries for a maximum stay of 90 days with a single entry.
- E-VISA is available and must be obtained before departure.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - one (1) photo|
White background and should be free of shadows, in color and clear, without glasses. Applicants must directly face camera w/ a neutral expression and clearly visible eyes.
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)|
Be ready to show the original when applying in person.
Forms and Links
|Processing time||Service type|
|4 to 5 business days||Regular|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Tourist/Business US Nationals||100.00||Multiple||5 years|
|Tourist Non-US Nationals||45.00||Multiple||2 months|
|Tourist Non-US Nationals||210.00||Multiple||1 year|
|Business Non-US Nationals||60.00||Multiple||2 months|
|Business Non-US Nationals||360.00||Multiple||2 years|
|Tourist/Visa on Arrival (Tourist card)||35.00||Single||3 months|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: May 16, 2022